Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Boost in the 700's?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Boost in the 700's?

Has anyone tried doing Experian Boost with higher scores? Not that im all that high and can use all I can get im in the
714-735 range. I don't use my checking account but to pay my mortgage and CC's from. I pay utilities with a CC for the 3%.
Im not sure if you get more of a boost from linking multiple bank accounts like savings etc?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
WD2005
Contributor

Re: Experian Boost in the 700's?

Both my wife and I tried it. We were rebuilding after a Chapter 13 and it did give her a "boost" from low to mid 600s. It didn't do a thing for me. As a matter of fact, I had to write a letter of explanation for the underwriter last week. It didn't hamper my mortgage, I closed a few days later on Friday, but I guess this is so new that the underwrite was confused as to why my Comcast and Electric bills were on my EX report.

Message 2 of 3
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Re: Experian Boost in the 700's?

It works... I did it with an EX of 740, because I had a thin file and got a boost of 25 points to an EX of 765... Smiley Happy

IMG_1687.png

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.