Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If only...

tag
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

If only...

Haha I can't help but feel like checking my Vantage Score is like renting an exotic car for a day...

Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 8.25.23 AM.png

Anyway, I am on a dirty scorecard for another three years. I think Birdman figured out that the max you can get on a dirty card is right around where my Fico's are at right now (775 or so), but I can't find the exact post. Does anyone know?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
USMC_Winger
Frequent Contributor

Re: If only...

@jasonbourne84 wrote:  I think Birdman figured out that the max you can get on a dirty card is right around where my Fico's are at right now (775 or so), but I can't find the exact post. Does anyone know?

From memory, a member of this forum reported an 802 or 803 FICO 8 score on a dirty scorecard.  The one derogatory was a BK with less than 1 year from falling off his CRs.  After it fell off, he reported jumps to 849 and 850s on his CRs, so you know he had a looooonnng credit history.

FICOs:

Message 2 of 3
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: If only...

Wow that's nuts. 50 point jump.  Never heard of 800 with negative items reporting... of course VS is another universe.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.