cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico Forum Rocks....and should be required reading!!

tag
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

myFico Forum Rocks....and should be required reading!!

I'd like to take a moment to say thanks to this forum which I found back in 2012. It is by far one of the most educational financial tools that exists. So much so that I'm actually extracting content to create reading materials for the young adults in my family as they enter the 'credit' world. 

myFico could created a course from all this great content as another form of revenue generation. So thanks to all of the Contributors, Super Contributors, Forum Leaders, etc.; Your willingness to share personal stories, financial knowledge and lessons learned have been a help to all that visit the site.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFico Forum Rocks....and should be required reading!!

Agreed!  The amount that one can learn from spending a few hours reading a week on this forum is incredible.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aspireto850 wrote:

I'd like to take a moment to say thanks to this forum which I found back in 2012. It is by far one of the most educational financial tools that exists. So much so that I'm actually extracting content to create reading materials for the young adults in my family as they enter the 'credit' world. 

myFico could created a course from all this great content as another form of revenue generation. So thanks to all of the Contributors, Super Contributors, Forum Leaders, etc.; Your willingness to share personal stories, financial knowledge and lessons learned have been a help to all that visit the site.

Glad that the forums have been very useful for you.  I haven’t been on the forums as long as you but agree that this site is full of extremely knowledgeable posters that provide a ton of credit information.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lots of great information, people from all walks of life, and a non judgemental atmosphere.

Message 4 of 6
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

@Aspireto850 wrote:

+1...totally agree that this forum should be required reading!!  SOOO much good info here!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing amount of informational content. 

def needs to be required and should be read often, even to keep ones credit in check!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.