Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September closers!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: September closers!

Any updates @Anonymous ? Hopefully you got your disclosures. 

Message 61 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope you close on time and that there aren't any hiccups in your process! The finish line is RIGHT there!

Message 62 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel like we are in the same boat! We got out CDs signed yesterday and last night they came back with questions about 2 debits from our account that have been on all 3 statements and ANOTHER question about my job from 2016.  It is getting ridiculous at this point I am beyond frustrated. We are supposed to close next Friday and we already have our final walkthrough scheduled.  The reason the UW decided to suddenly start doing her job yesterday is beyond me.  

Good luck to you! 

Message 63 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still nothing. I'm so beyond stressed now. I texted my LO a few minutes ago asking for an update but closing today is seeming unlikely. I can't believe this is happening. 

Message 64 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so sorry!!  

Message 65 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Message 66 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

They literally just asked me to source transfers from checking to savings that were part of my down payment. Like, just the transfer. It's already on statements they have so I sent them again but it's ridiculous that we're doing basic sourcing on closing day. I really liked Better until now but it's clear they dropped the ball and it'll cost me a fortune if we don't close today. 

Message 67 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is so stressful. My loan keeps bouncing from 'final closing' to 'approval' to 'loan contingency' and back. It's going in and out of underwriting over the dumbest stuff. Right now, it's large deposits that are fully documented yet they want to document them again I guess. I just got a bonus from work today so what do you want to bet they ask for that proof next? Jesus. 

My realtor said if we can fund by 1:30 pm we can probably still get it recorded and get the keys today. It's 12:45 pm now and they just finished reviewing the large deposit proof for the 10th time. Not feeling good about my odds. 

I'm going to have to find a new Airbnb, eat the cost of the movers tomorrow, hire new movers for Tuesday, have family in for no reason this weekend, and then do all of the moving alone next week if we don't close today. I also enrolled my kids in school here but they can't start until we close so that'll be pushed out too. What a nightmare!! 

Message 68 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

So sorry to hear this; hope it works out in the end. That lender must do better.

Message 69 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just cleared the title search and the house is basically done pending the certificate of occupancy from the county. They're behind of course. The only other potential issue I see at the moment is the builder is taking their sweet time in sending the required sales documents to my lender.

Message 70 of 104
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.