Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July 2019 Check In Thread

tag
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Re: July 2019 Check In Thread

Congratulations 🎊🎉🍾🎈

We all started somewhere and It’s amazing that you are on your way while acquiring all this knowledge soon you will be where you are going

Awesome 😎
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 51 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: July 2019 Check In Thread--I am new.

I am new and trying to figue out the signature part with the Challenge information at the bottom.  

Message 52 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Enlaw  Welcome to the Forums newbie!https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Take-the-myFICO-Fitness/Official-myFICO-Fitness-Challenge-Signature...

Goodbye July.....kinda sucked for me.  Though I culled and picked up some goodies along the way I missed the mark for cooling my reports.  Time to pay the Pied Piper Smiley Sad

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 53 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodbye July.....kinda sucked for me.  Though I culled and picked up some goodies along the way I missed the mark for cooling my reports.  Time to pay the Pied Piper Smiley Sad

I agree.  Same boat.  Lost my oldest TL of 24 years Smiley Sad  August is a new month. 

Message 54 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Lost my oldest TL of 24 years Smiley Sad  

How bad did it hurt?

Message 55 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really rough month credit-wise.
I moved mid-June. Severance from old job held up 🤬. So, I had to rely pretty heavily on my cards. I don't have a ton on credit, so getting up to 34% was pretty easy but tanked my scores. I may have gotten some points back by now, though and will update my scores next week. It really isn't as bad as it looks but I've been scattered and some balances reported before I was able to PIF. I think things are leveling out now.
I plan on asking for a CLI from Discover soon but was trying to wait a few months since I just graduated in May. The cushion would be nice.
Message 56 of 58
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Ahhhh...July.

Good bye.   You were a flat month for me.

Here we go August !!!    I think I will be pretty **bleep** close to the goal.   Probably not getting it but creeping up on it wicked good.

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 57 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Lucifer wrote:

Ahhhh...July.

You were a flat month for me.

I think I will be pretty **bleep** close to the goal.   (Smiley LOLSmiley EmbarassedSmiley Very Happy)

@Anonymous  Hang in there....you sure have been on that roller coaster ride for quite a bit now.

Message 58 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.