cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How bad are consumer finance accounts really?

tag
TyrannicalDuncery
Regular Contributor

Re: How bad are consumer finance accounts really?

@FireMedic1Whoops, sorry about that. Is that advice mostly for my own sake, or is it also to avoid cluttering up the board?

Message 51 of 55
PayAndProsper
Regular Contributor

@FireMedic1  escribió:

@TyrannicalDunceryClick on a posters name with old threads. @REDBOYYY56 hasnt been here since 08/22

Ironically enough, @REDBOYYY56 shows connected online right now @TyrannicalDuncery .

ETA: That does not mean he will respond, but he is there. Haha

Utilization Stats:

Current FICO® Score 8:

Goal FICO® Score 8:

Financial Institutions:

Message 52 of 55
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@PayAndProsper 🔍🕵️‍♂️.....lol,  sleuthing 😁

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 53 of 55
PayAndProsper
Regular Contributor

@GApeachy You are correct my dear Watson... I did get a bit into my Sherlock Holmes character. haha

Utilization Stats:

Current FICO® Score 8:

Goal FICO® Score 8:

Financial Institutions:

Message 54 of 55
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@REDBOYYY56 wrote:

So just when I thought that I could at least live with all the explanations on CFAs, Experian threw me a curveball this weekend.

My new Experian score jumped 23 points to 780. the CFA negative reason report is no longer on there. With the exception of three accounts aging by one month, I can't find an explanation.

I'm not complaining at all, but I really thought the negative reason report would hang around for another 6 years or so. Does it seem as if the three CFAs have dropped off after 4years?Smiley Surprised

Can you confirm this? Because there's research from this site, that they stick around for 10 yrs, after you paid off the loan. I am in year 2 and its on some of my scores, especially the Auto Scores

Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.