Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpreting Your FICO Score

tag
mrlimo
Regular Contributor

Re: Interpreting Your FICO Score

emperor status is nice, but I will not rest until I am god!!! I am currently tring to align all the stars in the sky that one day in the not so distant future I will finally be home again... Then I can rest.
Message 31 of 109
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

LOL mrlimo!

Those were the very words spoken by Julius Ceasar, and what was his fate in his progression from emperor to god?
Et tu, FICO!!!!
Hmmm????
Pigs at the trough are the first to be slaughtered!
LOL!

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-24-2008 10:58 PM

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-24-2008 10:59 PM
Message 32 of 109
mrlimo
Regular Contributor

Just like Rome, My Credit score was not built in 1 day. And even though in ruins today it has stood the times for centuries. I can only dream of my own Rome being finished. One day though, the sun will shine down on my own coliseum and I can rejoice at my accomplishments.

When I started my King was in need of some polishing. It was more of an obsessive hobby then need for credit repair, non the less I grabbed the rag and started rubbing vigorously would have been a lot easier if a genie popped out along the way.

I am about 5 months in to my contruction and the city is starting to shape up nicely. I am hoping to reach god status by the end of the year. I figure if I don't reach for the stars I will not get anywhere.
I promise to not erect my own statue for I feel that may have led to the demise on Cesar BAHAHAHAHAH

I just have one more app to fill out this year yet... Any one know where I can get that app for Ficoholics?
Message 33 of 109
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Junejer wrote:

@RobertEG wrote:
Whoooaaa!!!!
I ask for an immediate vote to have Byrd commited to a FICOholic rehab center that teaches the difference between being the screwee and the screwer. I for one do not get it off on a credit score!
No offense, Byrd, just pulling your leg, my man!
Toooooo funny!

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-24-2008 08:36 PM

A good FICO score is an indication that there is a sense of responsibility. Take DF for instance--high 700s across the board. Very responsible, takes care of business. That to me is sexy. Take ex-wife--credit score in the low 500s (no offense to anyone there, as I was there about a year ago myself--thanks ex-wife). She is not responsible, doesn't take care of business and tried to take me down with her.

Thus, I find good credit sexy.

My wife thinks I'm sexy and her opinion is the only one that really matters to me Smiley Happy

As for my EX 824, my wife neither knows nor cares what a FICO score is, but she certainly appreciates the responsible, conscientious, adult behaviors that got me where I am -- and I respect and appreciate her maturity. In seventeen years of marriage life has had its ups and downs, but we have coped with all of them together by owning mutual responsibility for doing whatever was needed to meet our various obligations. And part of being responsible adults is, at times like the present when we have more than enough money to meet our needs we save for a rainy day instead of blowing it all on stuff we don't need.
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 34 of 109
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

MattH, I mean this with all sincerity.  You appear to have a good head on your shoulders.
A 760 FICO does not make anyone a man.  But not striving for it can make a man into a mouse.

Of mice and men......
Message 35 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the two primarily causes of nosebleed-high credit scores are old age and good fortune.
Message 36 of 109
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I think the two primarily causes of nosebleed-high credit scores are old age and good fortune.

Do you consider 47 old Smiley Happy
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 37 of 109
mrlimo
Regular Contributor

nope, thats ancient bahaha Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 109
mrlimo
Regular Contributor

RobertEG wrote:
LOL mrlimo!

Those were the very words spoken by Julius Ceasar, and what was his fate in his progression from emperor to god?
Et tu, FICO!!!!
Hmmm????
Pigs at the trough are the first to be slaughtered!
LOL!

It has been a 4 month quest but I can sit here and rejoyce on this special fathers day because I acheived the next stepping stone to GOD STATUS. I just got the update with Equifax of my (+38) for a new score of 813. Oh where, oh where can those other 7 points come?

I am reaching for those stars... I can almost see the light...

Message Edited by mrlimo on 06-15-2008 09:07 PM
Message 39 of 109
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@MattH wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you consider 47 old Smiley Happy

Seems young to me. Smiley Happy I would imagine you have a good 25 years of excellent credit under your belt.
Message 40 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.