Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying MyFICO Reports....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Annoying MyFICO Reports....

Hi all!

I pulled my 3B reports every 3 months from MyFICO as I am subscriber. I keep seeing Toyota loan as "Charged Off" ONLY in March 2015, the month I filed for BK7. I keep going to Experian's website to file dispute BUT the information on my report DOES NOT show *ANY* charge off on Toyota file! I even called Toyota, they said they never put "Charge off or collections" Only "IIB" and zero balance even thou' I didn't reaffirm with them, I paid it off few months later. I also paid them ontime up to, including and after BK7 filing so there's NEVER late.

So what is MyFICO pulling???? Do they re-use old reports or what? who are they pullin' from? It's annoying and rethinking if my $30 a month investment is worth for wrong/outdated information here? (No, I *LOVE* forum!!! and you guys and gals! Smiley Very Happy )

Thoughts?

Cheers!

CAMailman

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
jinxd
Valued Member

Re: Annoying MyFICO Reports....

Came hunting for info on the myFico EX report. I filed BK7 in March and 3/4 of my accounts are showing late payments but I went to dispute since those accounts were never late and that's NOT what Experian is showing on my report from them. I also have one that shows as a charge off that should have been a positive trade line since it was paid off prior to the BK, also incorrect. Experian has it right, so where did myFico get the bad info?

Not so sure my $30 a month is being put to good use if I'm not getting accurate info Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.