cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between pause and cancel

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Established Contributor

Difference between pause and cancel

I'm at the point where I don't need to keep such a close eye on my reports. I noticed there are 2 options for stopping the payment from being deducted, pause and cancel. Cancel is self-explanatory, but not sure about the pause. Does pause allow you to still see changes in your Fico 8 scores and just not get the 28 scores 3b update on schedule?

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 04/18/19:

Goal Score: 750+
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Regular Contributor

Re: Difference between pause and cancel

Pausing your myFICO subscription allows you to retain past information (reports, scores, etc). Cancelling your myFICO subscription will delete your account completely, and all documented history under the account will cease to exist.

Built from 2015 - 2019
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

How do I cancel a pause before the scheduled time? I set my account on pause and I want to unpause it early but I cannot locate an option to do that.

Starting Scores (5/2014): EQ 569, TU 601, EX 589
Current Scores (07/08/2015): EQ 640, TU 640, EX 654
Goal (12/2015): 700 across the board
Message 3 of 4
Administrator

@reneasworld wrote:

How do I cancel a pause before the scheduled time? I set my account on pause and I want to unpause it early but I cannot locate an option to do that.

There's currently no un-pause option. You'll have to wait out the pause or cancel and re-subscribe again.

Message 4 of 4