cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Alerts?

tag
TheBrodster

Missing Alerts?

Anyone else having issues with alerts?  Started sometime at the end of December.  No longer seeing alerts across all three bureaus when a balance changes.  It's been sporadic.  Most usually happen within same day, worst case within 24 hours.  I've got one that took two weeks to show up on another bureau.  Others not showing up at all.

I've been using the service for over two years.  Love it and the constant alerts.  Really helped me to understand the affects of our actions on our credit scores.  I've also used alerts to hone in on particular tasks in realation to our credit.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
KangiCosmos
New Contributor

Re: Missing Alerts?

Same here. 

Starting Score: 502
Current Score: 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
TheBrodster

Thanks for confirming.  I combed back through the past few months and it appears to have started at the begining of December.  Perhaps something to do with some updates on the backend?  My monthly report comes out Saturday, so wondering if that may help in some form.

Message 3 of 8
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Is this issue still happening?

Message 4 of 8
TheBrodster

I did get new report on 2/16 and it seems to be better right now.

Even prior to December, Transunion never reported the same as Equifax and Experian in alerts.  Would love to see this improved.

Ex.  Discover Card dropped $451.  

• Equifax - 2/15 recieved balance on one of your accounts decreased by $451.  Clicking gives account detail
  • Transunion - 2/14 recieved total balance on all bankcards decreased $451. Never recieved "account" alert
  • Experian - 2/15 recieved balance on one of your accounts decreased by $451.  Clicking gives account detail

I can always figure it out based on what I am seeing for Equifax and Experian.  Would just be nice to have some consistency.

FICO® ULTIMATE 3B Member since 2018-12
FICO SCORE 8
Starting scores: 765, 771, 740
Current scores:  825, 818, 813
Goal scores:       830, 830, 830

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheBrodster wrote:

Anyone else having issues with alerts?  Started sometime at the end of December.  No longer seeing alerts across all three bureaus when a balance changes.  It's been sporadic.  Most usually happen within same day, worst case within 24 hours.  I've got one that took two weeks to show up on another bureau.  Others not showing up at all.

I've been using the service for over two years.  Love it and the constant alerts.  Really helped me to understand the affects of our actions on our credit scores.  I've also used alerts to hone in on particular tasks in realation to our credit.

Yes, I am in the same boat. The alerts have not been consistent. I updated my FICO alerts with ex by raising my credit score alert and that was suppose to help. I had a new account report to Equifax , TU , and Experian directly on 3-1-21 but the alert has not made to myfico product other than an alert on my Experian . I have received alerts from the following

discover credit

amx credit guide

tu

eq

ex

The myfico product is great, but something must be going on that the alerts are not on the same level.

Hope that someone can advise.

Message 6 of 8
TheBrodster

Have your scores caught up to where you thought they should be?  Have you had a new 3B report since the issue appeared?

FICO SCORE 8
Current scores:  827, 819, 826

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheBrodster wrote:

Have your scores caught up to where you thought they should be?  Have you had a new 3B report since the issue appeared?

My scores have caught up. However, it took a long time and it only updated after another report was accessed. I still do not receive all the alerts.

FICO SCORE 8
Current scores:  827, 819, 826

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.