Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico

I must say that MyFico is the best and "1" and only that is the first and only scoring model that matters. I hear alot of people with alot of concerns about this and that. We all have to remember that they are on our side. I'm sure that any concerns will be addressed ASAP. We all need to be patient. There is no better or you would not be reading this. Alot of laws are changing and it takes time to implement. I know as well as you that there is one Score that matters and it's your Fico score. I'm sure we all have different products but please lets not complain, I'm sure if you make a call to a representative (who always picks up) they will address all our concerns. 

I'm only speaking for myself but if you have a issue, try calling them. 

Let's all work together as a team, even more a family who cares about each other's concerns. 

I know I have the best in the business looking out for me and I'm thankful. 

I hope everyone gets there concerns taken care of. 

Wish you all the best 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico

I have to agree with you.  It's kind of like Discover's model...  They are on our side we just have to be patient.  I have loved MyFico more than any other company, including Experian.  (By the way, the lock isn't worth it...  You get less because of that dumb credit lock if you lock your Equifax and your TransUnion score for free and use MyFico instead of Experian).

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You Sir,
It’s all a joke about this VantagScore. They are making excuses about certain topics which “Oh Well”. You have to work hard on building your Fico Scores and EVERY ONE has the opportunity to do so. It’s called baby steps and that’s that. EXPERIAN is the only real CRA and MyFico Score is the only REAL SCORE.

Have a Great Day

Mako50
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I could not agree more. Thanks to the incompetence of a utility company (they continued to remove the apt # of my new home), I never recieved the last bill and instead of calling me I was sent to a collections company. I was notified the minute it hit my credit. Through the reports allowed through MyFico, I was able to confirm the collection. This could have been a huge problem if it had gone undetected as I plan to buy a house in the next 6 months. 

I called MyFico to make sure it was legitimate and the person I talked to was very helpful and did so with nothing but "I am here to help you" attitude. I was able to get the bill paid and the collection removed from all three reports in less than 30 days. And it was the help at MyFico that made that possible by presenting my optinos nad tellnig what to expect and how to handle things if other did not do thier job. 

I had honestly been wondering if the money each month was worth it. I am a believer now! It's like insurance, it's a wasted expense until you need it. And then it's a life saver. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Afternoon,
I always return MyFico emails from my fellow members. Believe it or not it is very complicated and most of the time it’s a pattern but if the big three get a scoring model it would be very unfair. The one in only fair scoring model is MyFico. Please be careful with these credit card companies giving you scores because take a look and not one of them match your Fico. Capitol One is a joke. Remember these companies are all in it for the $$$.

If your going to spend on Monitoring your Financial Business and Personal,
Only Trust and get your REAL score at MyFico

Have a great day

Mako50
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Fellow Member,

It’s worth every penny

I’m glad you caught a costly and time consuming wrong item on your report.
If your not everyday watching it could be a mess

Have a great day my friend enjoy your summer

Mako50
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.