Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Equifax and My Fico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem with Equifax and My Fico

I was not sure where to place this so if it is in the wrong area I apologize.  I have been trying to get My Fico monitoring for about a week now.  I keep getting an error about information being incorrect on Equifax so the order cannot process.  I had My Fico before and never had an issue.  I have contacted My Fico twice about the issue.  I caled Equifax this moring and they said there is nothing wrong on their end and that My Fico is mistaken.

What can I do to correct this?  I am not sure what to do now.  I have tried to get my scores from My Fico and Credit Check Total.  Neither of them can process my request beause of Equifax.  How can I get my credit scores?

Thank you for any replies.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Problem with Equifax and My Fico

@Anonymous wrote:

I was not sure where to place this so if it is in the wrong area I apologize.  I have been trying to get My Fico monitoring for about a week now.  I keep getting an error about information being incorrect on Equifax so the order cannot process.  I had My Fico before and never had an issue.  I have contacted My Fico twice about the issue.  I caled Equifax this moring and they said there is nothing wrong on their end and that My Fico is mistaken.

What can I do to correct this?  I am not sure what to do now.  I have tried to get my scores from My Fico and Credit Check Total.  Neither of them can process my request beause of Equifax.  How can I get my credit scores?

Maybe you should check your Equifax credit report to see if anything is incorrect. You can get a free credit report from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Problem with Equifax and My Fico

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe you should check your Equifax credit report to see if anything is incorrect. You can get a free credit report from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

Thank you for the reply.  I received it and I have checked it and everything is correct on it. Address, Social, spelling of name, etc.  I also called them and they say there is nothing wrong.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.