Reply
Established Member
Posts: 44
Registered: ‎12-13-2012
0

Re: Walmart Card Arrival Time window?

Word of warning if it does not arrive in 10 days call! They had a problem with my adress and could not send my card until I verified information. For some reason they didn't call me to do so...

 

:smileyhappy:

Discover IT, BofA Cash Rewards, Citi Forward, AMEX Green, CapitalOne Cash Rewards, Chase Freedom, Wal-Mart Store
Established Contributor
Posts: 637
Registered: ‎09-18-2011
0

Re: Walmart Card Arrival Time window?

 

I was approved on Feb 9th and I am guessing I will receive the card sometime next week.

 

They started reporting this new account to CRAs already, couple of days after approval.

 


Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 637
Registered: ‎09-18-2011
0

Re: Walmart Card Arrival Time window?


tennisfan78 wrote:

 

I was approved on Feb 9th and I am guessing I will receive the card sometime next week.

 

They started reporting this new account to CRAs already, couple of days after approval.

 


Received the card today, Feb 16th. Took exactly one week!

 

 


Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,072
Registered: ‎02-06-2013
0

Re: Walmart Card Arrival Time window?

ok well I got impatient so I called yesterday. The technology they have these days is amazing. They identified who I was immediately by caller id and I was able to get account infornation without having received my card yet. Then when I finally got through to a human being she said it had been sent out on Feb 14th. So basically it took them a few days to actually put it in the mail. So if It got sent out on the 14th that means i haven't waited nearly long enough for it to get here. That was Thursday and today is monday so she said it should get her this week. I don't know why I want to receive it so badly. I don't plan on using it and I don't even qualify for the TU score for another 6 months. Oh well I still want it to come......:smileyhappy:  It is I guess another symbol of my life getting back together.

390/14001100/13001500/15001699/2000Prepaid ,,Recent scores:FICO EX 632,EQ 635,TU 632.. If youlike this could you please give me a kudo by clicking that blue button over to the left? Thanks.Link to my Rebuild Log
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,694
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Walmart Card Arrival Time window?


dddewdrop wrote:

ok well I got impatient so I called yesterday. The technology they have these days is amazing. They identified who I was immediately by caller id and I was able to get account infornation without having received my card yet. Then when I finally got through to a human being she said it had been sent out on Feb 14th. So basically it took them a few days to actually put it in the mail. So if It got sent out on the 14th that means i haven't waited nearly long enough for it to get here. That was Thursday and today is monday so she said it should get her this week. I don't know why I want to receive it so badly. I don't plan on using it and I don't even qualify for the TU score for another 6 months. Oh well I still want it to come......:smileyhappy:  It is I guess another symbol of my life getting back together.


Not sure why you said 6 months and someone correct me if im wrong but as long as you sign up for paperless statement you will be able to get your score. Haven't seen anything that says you won't get it because there was no activity that statement period.

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,072
Registered: ‎02-06-2013
0

Re: Walmart Card Arrival Time window?

  it


myjourney wrote:

dddewdrop wrote:

ok well I got impatient so I called yesterday. The technology they have these days is amazing. They identified who I was immediately by caller id and I was able to get account infornation without having received my card yet. Then when I finally got through to a human being she said it had been sent out on Feb 14th. So basically it took them a few days to actually put it in the mail. So if It got sent out on the 14th that means i haven't waited nearly long enough for it to get here. That was Thursday and today is monday so she said it should get her this week. I don't know why I want to receive it so badly. I don't plan on using it and I don't even qualify for the TU score for another 6 months. Oh well I still want it to come......:smileyhappy:  It is I guess another symbol of my life getting back together.


Not sure why you said 6 months and someone correct me if im wrong but as long as you sign up for paperless statement you will be able to get your score. Haven't seen anything that says you won't get it because there was no activity that statement period.


It is not because Walmart wont give it to me but rather because I have to have an active credit card for six months before TU will calculate a FICO score for me. I just got 2 new cards but before that I hadn't had a credit card in years.  So now when I try to purchase a FICO score from this site for EQ or TU it says I don't qualify for a score because I need to have had a credit card for at least 6 months. The same will hold true to get a Walmart FICO score. Normally, if you get a walmart card you can get a fico score as soon as you receive your card and opt for paperless billing on their site.

390/14001100/13001500/15001699/2000Prepaid ,,Recent scores:FICO EX 632,EQ 635,TU 632.. If youlike this could you please give me a kudo by clicking that blue button over to the left? Thanks.Link to my Rebuild Log
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,694
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Walmart Card Arrival Time window?

Oh ok that makes sense

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.