Why not. TU EE!

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Why not. TU EE!

@TRC_WA wrote:

@FireMedic1 

I'm 48 and this is my last go round at the credit game.  I've got 20 years before I'm in the retirement boat.

Where would I be if my baddies were gone 2 years early?  Probably in a lot better position than I am now.

The whole EE thing is just random BS.  Either make it the same for everyone or not at all.  File Ch 7 and be stuck with baddies for 10 years... not 7.5.  That's almost like getting the same breaks Ch 13 gets with a 7 year wait... except you didn't make the payments I did.

Not ranting at you I'm ranting at the system.  It's like the lottery and it shouldn't be.  But kudos to all the Ch 7 filers and their clean reports after 7-8 years... while I'm waiting 6 1/2 to 7 years for the same thing... and I made payments on my debt.

@TRC_WANever took it at all as a direct hit. Its all good. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 23
Andy-Griffin
Established Member

I know I'm commenting on an older thread here, but are there a thread or more threads that go into detail about these EEs.

Your EE was for a trade line or public record? 

Congrats by the way.

Starting scores:

Current scores:

Message 22 of 23
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Andy-Griffin wrote:

I know I'm commenting on an older thread here, but are there a thread or more threads that go into detail about these EEs.

Your EE was for a trade line or public record? 

Congrats by the way.

PR

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.