cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Re: Backdoor Numbers

Is there an email to Citi EO?

Message 51 of 341
Highlighted
New Visitor

Thsnk you...for the information. ..
Message 52 of 341
New Visitor

Applied for a Chevron Card last week and got the 7-10 day Notice.  I found the back door number on OP list and called - approved!  Thank you!!!

Message 53 of 341

Is there a reason Barclay's CA/UW number was removed from the list?  Any Insight?  

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | 5/3rd | Synovus | Commerce | FNBO | Union Bank | Regions
Message 54 of 341
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Is there a reason Barclay's CA/UW number was removed from the list?  Any Insight?  

It was reported here the other day that the number is no longer in service

Total revolving limits 719k (592500 reporting) FICO 8 scores: EQ 735 TU 782 EX 746
Message 55 of 341

Hmmmm, have it on spead dial will have to check in on that.. One of the #'s the 24/7 wasnt in service but the  main one was last I knew...Which became the 24x7...  Will report back if I can find it in my phone history somewhere.

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | 5/3rd | Synovus | Commerce | FNBO | Union Bank | Regions
Message 56 of 341

Ya the # is still good, just called..  Won't post it until I get the ok to, might of been removed for a reason.

Although note to mod, if you meant to remove it..  You might want to remove the Juniper one on backdoor as well as that is the UW for Barclay's...   

Message 57 of 341
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Hmmmm, have it on spead dial will have to check in on that.. One of the #'s the 24/7 wasnt in service but the  main one was last I knew...Which became the 24x7...  Will report back if I can find it in my phone history somewhere.

I tried it the other day and it didn't work anymore. It just said something about applications.

Total CL: Around $168,750 not counting hidden TLs. FICOs in the 700-730 range.

Main cards: Macy's Amex: $24k, Lowe's, $17k, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $7k, Chase AARP: $5.2k, Chase Freedom: $5k, Chase British Airways: $5k, Discover It: $1.5k, Barclays Arrival: $2.5k, Sam's Club MC: $8.5k, Stash: $8k, Sam's Club: $10k, Wells Fargo Propel: $8k, Paypal Smart Connect: $4.9k, Amazon Store Card: $6k, Cabelas Club Visa: $5k, Nordstrom: $5k, CapOne Quicksilver: $2k
Message 58 of 341

@popamode72 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I tried it the other day and it didn't work anymore. It just said something about applications.

Try the juniper #, works just fine Smiley Tongue..

Message 59 of 341
New Contributor

I just tried the Barclays and no matter what I did all I got was automated messages. Bascially I can call back in 7-10 more days (applied Monday) for an update or they will mail me a decision in 30 days (denial letter im sure). They did say they have no status at this time so at least that is good.

Starting Score: 539
Current Score: 645,630,615
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 60 of 341
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.