Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor Numbers

Thsnk you...for the information. ..
Message 52 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for a Chevron Card last week and got the 7-10 day Notice.  I found the back door number on OP list and called - approved!  Thank you!!!

Message 53 of 385
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Is there a reason Barclay's CA/UW number was removed from the list?  Any Insight?  

Message 54 of 385
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Is there a reason Barclay's CA/UW number was removed from the list?  Any Insight?  

It was reported here the other day that the number is no longer in service

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 55 of 385
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Hmmmm, have it on spead dial will have to check in on that.. One of the #'s the 24/7 wasnt in service but the  main one was last I knew...Which became the 24x7...  Will report back if I can find it in my phone history somewhere.

Message 56 of 385
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya the # is still good, just called..  Won't post it until I get the ok to, might of been removed for a reason.

Although note to mod, if you meant to remove it..  You might want to remove the Juniper one on backdoor as well as that is the UW for Barclay's...   

Message 57 of 385
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Hmmmm, have it on spead dial will have to check in on that.. One of the #'s the 24/7 wasnt in service but the  main one was last I knew...Which became the 24x7...  Will report back if I can find it in my phone history somewhere.

I tried it the other day and it didn't work anymore. It just said something about applications.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 58 of 385
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@chalupaman wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I tried it the other day and it didn't work anymore. It just said something about applications.

Try the juniper #, works just fine Smiley Tongue..

Message 59 of 385
JOHNINAZ
New Contributor

I just tried the Barclays and no matter what I did all I got was automated messages. Bascially I can call back in 7-10 more days (applied Monday) for an update or they will mail me a decision in 30 days (denial letter im sure). They did say they have no status at this time so at least that is good.

Starting Score: 539
Current Score: 645,630,615
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 60 of 385
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.