Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO

tag
britt585
Regular Contributor

FNBO

Hi community. Havent posted in a while. I used the FNBO prequailfy tool and they came back with two offers both $15,000... I couldn'y believe my eyes. So I pulled the trigger and it comes back with 7-10 message.. omg.. So I called and rep says wait for letter will expalin next steps.. I've been looking on myfico to see what this means. Praying for an approval. Anyone else have this experience?

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FNBO

Yes, that seems to be par for the course with FNBO. I got the same notification when I applied and two days later got the approval. Freaked me out as well, because I've only ever received instant approval or denial for credit cards.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 37
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 3 of 37
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 4 of 37
britt585
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much for the replies. I checked the status still says pending. ugh the waiting is killing me

Message 5 of 37
Trini88
Established Contributor

I applied last month. Went pending. Had to provide POI and verify identity.

Goal Cards:
Message 6 of 37
britt585
Regular Contributor

What did send in?

Message 7 of 37
Trini88
Established Contributor

Social Security signed, ID card and 2 of my last w2s. I called and got a fax number because I wasn't sending my info through the mail. Approved I believe a day or 2 after sending fax, don't remember but it was quick. (The fax part was quick, waiting for the letter took a few days).

Goal Cards:
Message 8 of 37
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Britt585,

Sorry you got the dreaded 7-10 day message.  Get a response yet?

Guyatthebeach

Message 9 of 37
britt585
Regular Contributor

Not yet...still waiting..app status still says pending...ugh

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.