Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOL/24 Approvals???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL/24 Approvals???

so, I have seen LOL/24 posted a few times... curious what do people technically consider LOL/24 status? and which banks will open new credit cards to people of lol/24 status? thanks, Johnny

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LOL/24 Approvals???

Excellent question. I wondered also. Me, I'm omg/24?!? I can't believe a year ago I was 2/24... as of June 1st, I'm 8/24. Until January I didn't know of 5/24 & Chase. So glad GreenCK offers are back. Won't be 4/24 till omg??? so now, I garden.

Message 2 of 32
Caught750
Valued Contributor

9/24 or something ridiculous, really 9/12. Recently approved by Chase (not a 5/24 card, though hoping for an offer in a few months) and Amex for 2. I was already in with Amex.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m 14/24 😂

Chase Amazon and barclay Uber card both told me to kick rocks 🤷🏽‍♂️
Message 4 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, I think anything over 6/24 could be considered lol/24 but usually this refers to people who are way past the 5/24 threshold. Usually the LOLZERS, haha thanks to brian_earl_spilner for that word, who get approvals are those with really thick profiles or really good incomeSmiley Wink

As to Chase , in honor of Jago I'll say LOLWUT and Never/24Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am 25/24. Have been since April but have been applying for business cards of late and having my wife apply for cards. Other than certain Chase cards, Cap One Venture no one really seems to care.   Really not a lot of cards personal cards that I want right now.  I figure I can hit another 4 or 5 business cards before thinking personal again.  They dont' add to your x/24 so that is a bonus.   Not that it really matters all that much.  Also business cards don't lessen your AAOA.  

Message 6 of 32
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

and joe i am at only 43/24 now including the recent citizens mc dang Smiley Very Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 7 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol Raj, you aren't LOL/24 you are WTMF/24 and are cool as Annual FeeSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm 17/12.5  But based on my unsuccessful recon call with Chase last December, I'm in agreement with AJC--I think anything over 6/24 is LOL/24.  She seemed personally insulted by my quick accumulation of cards.  LOL.  Shrug.

Message 9 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase only cares about LOl/24 on certain cards. They don't care on the Hyatt or Marriott Business.
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.