Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOVER IT

tag
blackfines1
Contributor

DISCOVER IT

got discover it back 2016 $2000 cl , never used it. 3 month ago i requested a CLI and was denied ( score 710), so i requested a balance transfer , and start  paying back. After 3 payment i was appouved for 1800 CLI. they said you can request a cli once every 30 days, soft pull. They use experian in TX.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DISCOVER IT

Congratulations!! I got my first CLI and it's auto 4 months after I got the card. They will always give you a CLI when you use the card and request as much as you want with SP. But when you do ask for CLI so often, it'll deny you or give you small like $300.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

...  But when you do ask for CLI so often, it'll deny you or give you small like $300.

Perhaps that's been your experience. Others have documented quite different results. 

And Congrats! bf on your substantial CLI. Trying for a DD?

Message 3 of 5
iowe
Regular Contributor

Congrats that’s a nice one.

Discover hasn’t been so nice to me. I don’t know what differentiates me me from the people that they are so generous with. I like the card and have tried all kinds of variations of using it and paying it but they’re just stingy with me lol.

2024 Goal: To finally be debt free
Message 4 of 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.