Not applicable

Re: NFCU Platinum Visa Approved!!!

Congrats on your Navy approval!

Message 21 of 27
shoegal
Valued Contributor

wrote:

Congrats I just joined NFCU on the 25th of Jan and was debating on applying for a CC with them. Your post gave me hope I will pull the trigger after I get my next FICO update. 

Aww thanks!☺️ I hope you get one and with a nice limit. Tons of good luck!

Message 22 of 27
shoegal
Valued Contributor

wrote:

Congrats on your Navy approval!

Thanks bossbaby!

Message 23 of 27
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

wrote:

I joined NFCU last week and researched for a few days which card to start with plus I asked questions here and finally, today went for it.

I was instantly approved for the NFCU Platinum Visa for $3,900 which I’m using to do a balance transfer. I’m super happy and excited. I also open an everyday checking with them, after my approval.

Data Points:

Income: 100k

UTIL: 38%

FICO 08 scores: EX 638 / EQ 620 /  TU 666

Bad stuff: 6 paid CO that drop next year (April 2019)

Congratulations. That's one of my favorite cards.

Total revolving limits 589000 (521k reporting) FICO 8: EQ 706 TU 714 EX 721

Message 24 of 27
shoegal
Valued Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I joined NFCU last week and researched for a few days which card to start with plus I asked questions here and finally, today went for it.

I was instantly approved for the NFCU Platinum Visa for $3,900 which I’m using to do a balance transfer. I’m super happy and excited. I also open an everyday checking with them, after my approval.

Data Points:

Income: 100k

UTIL: 38%

FICO 08 scores: EX 638 / EQ 620 /  TU 666

Bad stuff: 6 paid CO that drop next year (April 2019)

Congratulations. That's one of my favorite cards.

Thank you! ☺️

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my goodness, that's great! Your scores are comparable to mine and I never, ever thought of being approved for NFCU Plat! But I am just starting out on my journey and only have 2 low-limit cards: CapOne Quicksilver 2K CL and NFCU nRewards 1K CL (was secured now unsecured 8 months). Very interesting! Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 27
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Oh my goodness, that's great! Your scores are comparable to mine and I never, ever thought of being approved for NFCU Plat! But I am just starting out on my journey and only have 2 low-limit cards: CapOne Quicksilver 2K CL and NFCU nRewards 1K CL (was secured now unsecured 8 months). Very interesting! Smiley Wink

Thanks! I got all the cards I wanted last summer when my scores where high 600s then decided to garden, but escaped the garden after five months to get this card to move balances to just one card. 

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.