Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHOA!!! PenFed - 17.5 SL- 2 years post BK

tag
Phoenixupward
Regular Contributor

WHOA!!! PenFed - 17.5 SL- 2 years post BK

I'm in absolute shock.  I joined PenFed 10/2018.  I only have a savings account with PenFed which has a nice chunk of change.  I'm 2 years post bankruptcy and things are pretty good.  Cap 1 upgraded me to the Quicksilver without me asking, I've requested cli for Kohl's, and some comenity cards which have been all successful.  But today, I decided to see how I would gauge with PenFed if I were to apply for the Power Cash Card.  I submitted my app, thinking that it would go to automatic review or an upfront denial.  The little blue circle kept going around and around.  I'm getting impatient because I'm thinking something must be wrong with my wi-fi service.  It finally stopped and said Congratulations you have been approved.  I misread the approval and I thought it said 7.5k SL which is my SL for my Navy Amex Rewards. But, I read it once more and it said 17.5k SL.  I'm so done. I'm in shock.  Happy Saturday!

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Re: WHOA!!! PenFed - 17.5 SL- 2 years post BK

Congrats!  Sounds like you've been working hard on your credit profile, and it's paying off.

Message 2 of 47
Rogue46
Established Contributor

Congratulations! @Phoenixupward   PenFed has been knocking it out of the park lately

Message 3 of 47
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent hit, congrats on it Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Congratulations! Awesome work on your rebuild!

Message 5 of 47
Phoenixupward
Regular Contributor

Thank you.  I have worked extremely hard but I've gotten so much help from this forum especially from @FireMedic1  I believe in learning from your mistakes.  

Message 6 of 47
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Phoenixupward 

congrats.jpg

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 47
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 8 of 47
Phoenixupward
Regular Contributor

👍 I'm still in complete shock.  Thank you 

Message 9 of 47
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 10 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.