Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon 4% on Everything Else Offer

😮

Is there a cap on this?

Message 3 of 58
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Just got this offer as well. I will take it!

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 4 of 58
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Seems like a targeted offer! It'll be nice if they offer this to new customers.

Message 5 of 58
Creditsen
Regular Contributor

Chase Amazon New Offer 4% on ALL category purchases (Restaurants, Gas stations, Drug Stores)

I just got an email from Chase about my Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card. The card typically had a 5% cash back at Amazon and Wholefoods that I got a good bit of use from.

Here is an excerpt from the email message:

"Now, we're giving you the opportunity to earn 4% Back everywhere else you use your card until February 11, 2021. So instead of earning 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, and 1% Back on everyday purchases, you'll earn a total of 4% Back in all of these categories."

If you have this card you might want to check your spam folder for this offer. This will probably be my new primary card until February as a result of this bonus reward offer. I think the language also implies the 1% on everything is also included but I'm not 100% sure.

Message 6 of 58
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Not fair!! There's one more targeted offer. Mine is until Nov., and 3%

Activate your special offer now.
View Online | Email Security Information
Amazon logoChase logo
You're just one click 
away from a total of
3% Back1
(You deserve it!)
Amazon card art
Ends November 11, 2020
We know you love earning extra rewards on your Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases with your Amazon Rewards Visa Card.

Now, we're giving you the opportunity to earn 3% Back everywhere else you use your card until November 11, 2020. So instead of earning 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, and 1% Back on everyday purchases, you'll earn a total of 3% Back in all of these categories.

Purchases must post to your account by November 11, 2020. This offer doesn't include purchases at Amazon.com or Whole Foods Market. 

Activate by September 22, 2020
Whole Foods Market logoAmazon logo
Don't forget, you'll continue to earn:

5% Back on purchases at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership;2 otherwise 3% Back2
Esta comunicación contiene información importante de la cuenta. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame al número indicado en el reverso de su tarjeta.
Email Security Information:

For your account(s) ending in: 

If you have concerns about the authenticity of this message, please visit chase.com/customerservice for options on how to contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1 During the promotional period, earn a total of 3% Back on the purchases made with your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature card that normally earn 2% and 1% Back. That's an extra 2% Back in addition to the 1% Back you earn on the purchases in the 1% Back category and an extra 1% Back in addition to the 2% Back you earn on purchases in the 2% Back category. To be eligible for this offer, you must log on to the website referenced in this offer and activate by 09/22/20, 11:59 PM ET. All purchases eligible to earn the extra % Back during the promotional period 08/11/2020 to 11/11/2020, including those that occurred during the promotional period prior to meeting the offer requirements, will automatically earn the extra % Back and be reflected on a future billing statement. The extra points earned for this promotion during the applicable monthly billing cycle are generally available to be used at the beginning of the next billing cycle; bonus points earned on purchases made near the end of a billing cycle may take up to one additional billing cycle to become available. To qualify for this promotional offer, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is non-transferable. For more information about your rewards program, see your Rewards Program Agreement.

2 "% Back rewards" are the rewards you earn under the program. % Back rewards are tracked as points and each $1 in % Back rewards earned is equal to 100 points. You may simply see "% Back" in marketing materials when referring to the rewards you earn. There is no minimum number of points needed to redeem for cash back (card account statement credit or electronic deposit into an eligible checking or savings account held by a financial institution located in the United States). You can use your points to redeem for any available reward options. Options may include: eligible purchases at Amazon.com, travel, cash, and gift cards. When you use points to redeem for eligible purchases at Amazon.com, travel, cash, and gift cards, each point is worth $.01 (one cent), which means that 100 points equals $1 in redemption value. Redemption values for other reward options may be worth more or less than that. See Rewards Program Agreement for details on earning and redeeming points. If you are a Chase Online customer, your Rewards Program Agreement is available after logging in to chase.com. For more information about Chase rewards categories, see chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs.

Amazon, the Amazon.com logo, the smile logo, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with the permission of EMVCo, LLC.
ABOUT THIS MESSAGE

This promotional email was sent to you to provide information about products, services, or special offers that may be of interest to you.

You can unsubscribe from future promotional emails from the JPMorgan Chase & Co. family of companies including "points, perks and prizes" such as this or submit your request in writing to Chase Privacy Operations, P.O. Box 659752, San Antonio, TX 78265-9752. It takes up to 10 business days to process your request. You'll continue to receive Chase service emails.

This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. Go to chase.com/CustomerService for options on how to contact us.

Your privacy is important to us. See our online Security Center to learn how to protect your information.

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC 
© 2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
EM11483
Message 7 of 58
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice offer...Esp for a no AF CC.  Prime i dont consider an AF

Message 8 of 58
CluelessJohn
Contributor

Congratulations.

It is targeted but not all are identical.  Mine is 3% through Nov 11, 2020. 

Chase Freedom Visa ($15K) Chase Freedom Flex ($15K) Chase Amazon Prime ($9K) USAA Limitless ($20K) AMEX BCE ($30K) CapOne QuickSilver ($15K) Citi DC ($20.5K) Citi Custom Cash ($5K) Discover It ($7.5K) BOA Cash Rewards ($5K) BOA MLB ($13K) USBank Cash+($10K) WF Active Cash ($8K)
FICO 8 ~800
Message 9 of 58
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Apparently no cap. Some of the churners must be salivating if they don't care to potentially burn a bank like Chase

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/targeted-chase-amazon-prime-card-get-3-4-back-everywhere-with-no-limi...

Message 10 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.