Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shopping Cart Trick

So I should close some? The ones I don’t use.....
Message 61 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol yes I’m over here like what should I close down lol
Message 62 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes ....
Message 63 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have to enter your full social ... chances are a hard pull is coming
Message 64 of 66
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yeah, sometimes we learn too late with Comenity or perhaps Synchrony by gobbling up all the goodies too fast. In that regard, they are slick as normally all the places people like to shop end up being Sync or Comenity.

Im down to 2 , PayPal Credit, which is hidden, and Zales but with no one to buy for, lol, that may be the next to goSmiley Wink.

I like to refer to SCT cards as Low Hanging Fruit... Might be easy/easier to get and grow but will fill you up and prevent you from the main course or dessert (what you want)... There are a few Sync/Commenty cards that can be worth obtaining but the days of a fistfull of easy to grab store cards and not losing them to to closing or such is long past.... (thinking things like Carecredit, Amazon, One of the home improvement stores (Lowes), Paypal 2% card.... ) They have a place and sometimes the store discounts can make it viable ...

At this point id just sit tight... For most cards, they really should be PIF anyways and if you use them like that it should be fine.. but definitely sit tight and I wouldnt rock the boat with asking for CLIs or stuff like that for a good while...

-J

=)

Message 65 of 66
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Since things with Comenity have changed significantly since this thread was first started - specifically, the SCT is practically dead - the thread is now locked and closed to new messages.

If you would like to discuss something else related to Comenity or a specific Comenity card you are welcome to start a new thread.

--UB

Message 66 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.