Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian **bleep**

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Experian **bleep**

Good grief I printed out the form to REMOVE the fraud alert I placed earlier this year. I sent 3 forms of I D with request. I get an alert a fraud alert has been placed on my report as of April 14.

Good grief are they that incompetent!! I cleared checked removed fraud alert .
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Experian **bleep**

you are pretty much going to have to call in and be prepared to answer questions from when you were in kindergarden,

in order to get the fraud alert removed.  i have done it like 3 times.

Message 2 of 11
calyx
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

you are pretty much going to have to call in and be prepared to answer questions from when you were in kindergarden,

in order to get the fraud alert removed.  i have done it like 3 times.

^  Very much this, and just don't be surprised if you have to do it more than once.

I had Equifax decide to do an extended fraud alert, and it took a few phone calls to all three bureaus to get it all straightened out.  Even after I got them off of two, one would report it and the other two would follow suit and the cycle would begin all over again.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 3 of 11
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Good god in heaven, now thanks to Experian it's back on all 3!!!! I swear , just took it back off TU now I will have to go through the whole thing again with Equifax. 

I am going to call Exp tomorrow,  I am too **bleep** pissed to talk to anyone there in a decent demeaner😠😠😠😠😠

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh! These credit bureaus are a nightmare to deal with lately!

Sorry that they’re putting you through the wringer. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 11
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Yes and I applied for a CLI on my navy card and in went into review. Now I am wonder ing if that is why since I still haven't gotten decision on my request.

**bleep** experian
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just call NFCU and ask. It’s easier to just explain on the phone anyway when you’re already verified. 

Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

**bleep** Experian and EqSmiley Happy

Dilly DillySmiley Wink
Message 8 of 11
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

EXPERIAN is full of crap. After being disconnected 3 times while on hold 15 minutes each time I finally get through. They claim they were alerted by one of the other 2 agencies to place fraud alert that is why they updated, ummmmm NO. TU let's you remove simply online with a swipe and I had mailed EQ to remove and it was removed, then next day EXP updates and it goes back on EQ.

They claim they haven't receive any mail from me and blamed on one of the other 2, they are full of crap.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me when I requested they remove a AU account, had to get legal shield involved as they wanted to keep it on my profile, they seem to a spiteful company especially if you get CFPB and legal involved. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.