Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Evasive FICO Equation

tag
Nick777
Valued Member

The Evasive FICO Equation

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has the equation, or the program used to determine FICO scores. I understand the relative percentages, and you could use this to get close to coming up with your own FICO score, but I wonder if anyone has the exact method of doing this, so people could calculate their own based on their credit reports. Anyone?
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Evasive FICO Equation

@Nick777 wrote:
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has the equation, or the program used to determine FICO scores. I understand the relative percentages, and you could use this to get close to coming up with your own FICO score, but I wonder if anyone has the exact method of doing this, so people could calculate their own based on their credit reports. Anyone?

See this thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=ficoscoring&thread.id=2325

Kenneth knows. Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Revike on 05-31-2007 07:07 PM
Message 2 of 21
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

LOL
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh. Reminds me of my self a few months ago. Oh how I have aged on this forum. :-) Believe it or not. Many of the formula factors are public. Just keep reading and you are bound to pick up some of them here. :-) It's just that the formula works different for everyone. So no way to really say this or that.
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

In a nut shell, high credit card limits - low usage, many different types of accounts big and small, and very old credit cards. That will be $500,000.00 You can wire it to someone with a wire account. :-)
Message 5 of 21
fused
Moderator Emeritus

FICO reads our threads and posts and makes changes accordingly.  Next week it might be better to have 50% util instead of 1-9%, an AU will benefit less and having more inquiries tied to a specific TL will count for something.Smiley Surprised
Message 6 of 21
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

e**-st has always been the part I struggle with...
Message 8 of 21
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Tuscani wrote:

Hey let me proof this one.  Just give me several minutes.  Good post though!
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cute.
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.