cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why LAUD Why!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Why LAUD Why!

It's PRETTY like a shiny disco ball... it can't possibly be the perks or AF.

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 11 of 48
Highlighted

Mocking OP for asking a question is more fitting for middle school recess. 

Debating value of any card is certainly always welcome, but please bring it back on topic. 

Today is 06/06/2020, I have to go grocery shopping if couch ever let's me go. I would have left earlier, but I cannot figure out which one of the travel cards I should use for grocery shopping 🤔😒😐
Message 12 of 48
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I think i figured out what Laud means, i think its like a twang for Lord? Bless my heartSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 48
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I think i figured out what Laud means, i think its like a twang for Lord? Bless my heartSmiley Happy

https://i.imgur.com/DgDvuU3.jpg

Message 14 of 48
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Mocking OP for asking a question is more fitting for middle school recess. 

Debating value of any card is certainly always welcome, but please bring it back on topic. 

+1

Message 15 of 48
Highlighted

I don’t understand? I’m New to the forum and didn’t mock anyone. I’m confused
Message 16 of 48
Highlighted

Yes that’s it. I really wanted that card and was like you gotta be kidding me I should of went for the Mc Blackcard. But annual fee too high 💫💫
Message 17 of 48
Highlighted

To me this is. . I work in the travel industry and 195 annual is not bad. And I wanted a MC . I have too many Amex to. Get Platinum for 595 annual. I kinda like to work my cards in strategically. . Plus I like Platinum👠👠
Message 18 of 48
Highlighted

@Boxstar wrote:
I don’t understand? I’m New to the forum and didn’t mock anyone. I’m confused

Youre fine. Welcome to MyFico! 😊

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 19 of 48
Highlighted

Thanks. I thought this forum was professionals such as myself trying to work together. If not, than I need to move on. It’s stressed enough to figure this out and if my extroverted personality is too much I fully understand.. That’s why I have the Career I have ✈️✈️✈️✈️💫
Message 20 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.