Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Auto-CLI

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Auto-CLI

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
For future reference UB, any idea which bureau US Bank likes to pull generally?

For my approval back in December, it was TU... but they use the mortgage version.  I 'lucked out' in that my TU mortgage score was higher than the other bureaus for some reason.

For user-initiated CLI requests I'm not sure which bureau they are using these days.

Message 21 of 37
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great to knowSmiley Happy if i ever go for it, ill know to pull all my scores to see where i stand.
Message 22 of 37
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your auto CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 23 of 37
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLI.

Have a question.

Does USbank report the balance at the end of the month? or the balance before statement closing date? or the balance before statement closing date at the end of the month?

thanks

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 24 of 37
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@TyRacing wrote:

Congrats on the CLI.

Have a question.

Does USbank report the balance at the end of the month? or the balance before statement closing date? or the balance before statement closing date at the end of the month?

thanks

Doctor of Credit says they report at the beginning of the month, although some people say the end.  I admit I don't pay enough attention to be able to definitely say which it is (there's only one day of difference either way). 

In any case they do not report on statement closing (unless your statement happens to close at the beginning/end of the month, of course).

Message 25 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TyRacing wrote:

Congrats on the CLI.

Have a question.

thanks

US Bank reports the balance on the last business day of the month.  They also report the status of the account - whether it is being paid as agreed - on the 1st of the new month.

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 6.00.27 AM.png

Message 26 of 37
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats a big steeping stone UB!! Congrats to you on the auto!!Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding, UncleB! Congratulations! Nice surprise....Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 37
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TyRacing wrote:

Congrats on the CLI.

Have a question.

thanks

US Bank reports the balance on the last business day of the month.  They also report the status of the account - whether it is being paid as agreed - on the 1st of the new month.

can not find that table of data... where do i find that? in the usbank website or app?

thanks

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 29 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TyRacing wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@TyRacing wrote:

Congrats on the CLI.

Have a question.

thanks

can not find that table of data... where do i find that? in the usbank website or app?

thanks

Its a partial screenshot from the Experian CreditWorks Premium website.  A subscription allows you to see the details on how  your installment and revolving accounts report to the credit bureaus.

Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.