Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulled the trigger early!

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: Pulled the trigger early!

@Tran92 wrote:
Congrats what was your credit score when you got approved ?

THANK YOU!

I haven't checked my FICO recently but the last I checked it, it was between 700-720.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 11 of 42
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@kwazziee wrote:

I am surprise at 24% and approved. So this mean each CCC has their own internal scoring system. From what other have psoted high utl means denied. Enjoy your card. Me so jealousSmiley Tongue

24% isn't that high. I got instantly approved for the old CO PP with about 30% reporting. I was told that it was going to be discontinued so I applied immediately. A few days later it was gone, so I'm glad I pulled the trigger. Util didn't seem to be a deal-breaker there for Chase.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 12 of 42
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Congrats!!

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 13 of 42
alboto
Regular Contributor

I was approved 2 months ago with a 78% util. That was before I found myfico and all the nice people being able to help.

Message 14 of 42
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@alboto wrote:

I was approved 2 months ago with a 78% util. That was before I found myfico and all the nice people being able to help.

Woah! Approved with 78% util? That's amazing!

Message 15 of 42
alboto
Regular Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@alboto wrote:

yeah! CL $500. The Credit analyst told me the reason they approved me was because I had Checking/savings with them for over 10 years.

Message 16 of 42
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@alboto wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@alboto wrote:

yeah! CL $500. The Credit analyst told me the reason they approved me was because I had Checking/savings with them for over 10 years.

Did you have to recon with them or was it instant approval? I was previously banking with WaMu before the buy out so I merged with Chase. I just haven't changed banks. They have a lot of account fees -_- lol

Message 17 of 42
alboto
Regular Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@alboto wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@alboto wrote:

Did you have to recon with them or was it instant approval? I was previously banking with WaMu before the buy out so I merged with Chase. I just haven't changed banks. They have a lot of account fees -_- lol

No, but I got the 7 to 10 days message. A couple of days later I got a call and got asked for security questions and right there I got approved. I then called the next day to get a higher CL to no avail (obvious reasons lol). now my uti. is in 23% and once a couple of PIF cards post by the 27th I'll be in 4%, that is when I'll try for a CLI and BCE.

Message 18 of 42
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

At least you got it and didn't have to waste a HP! I wonder how Chase is with CLIs. I'll definitely be using this card a lot and sock drawing Cap1 even after my exec office call..LOL.

Message 19 of 42
alboto
Regular Contributor

I used it a lot and got my bonus lol, but I have to keep paying multiple times in a month just so I can keep using it. 

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.