cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020


@Adkins wrote:

I've had MyFico on pause for a bit, and took a look at this score now. Seriously, it has to use EQ?!?! 🙄🙄


One golden sword, please!!One golden sword, please!!


 Oh @Adkins you just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being the worst (((sniffle))) which I called High Scorer, lol!

Merry Christmas! 

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 781 of 1,053
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Valued Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020


@GApeachy wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I've had MyFico on pause for a bit, and took a look at this score now. Seriously, it has to use EQ?!?! 🙄🙄


One golden sword, please!!One golden sword, please!!


 Oh @Adkins you just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being the worst (((sniffle))) which I called High Scorer, lol!

Merry Christmas! 


There's always next month! @Adkins swooped in for the win! 🤣

NFCU More Rewards 24K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 4000 CL
Discover IT 1,500 CL
Quicksilver 600 CL (formerly Platinum)
NFCU auto loan
*We survived it, now comes the progress*
Previously Bowiefan
Message 782 of 1,053
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020


@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

 

There's always next month! @Adkins swooped in for the win! 🤣

Smiley LOLHeartSmiley Very Happy

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 783 of 1,053
USDOD
Established Member

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020

Started @ 44, then down to 40. Just bought another score , now 37. No flags. Sucks paying around 48.00 bucks, but I couldn't wait for next month. I'm really just interested in my fico 9 scores. I bank with navy federal. Crazy how one paid collection can drop your score. I hear penfed and Wells Fargo use fico 9. I wonder if any other cc use f9

Message 784 of 1,053
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020

Check the thread which banks use which CRAs
-Our Community’s updated scoring wisdom: Link to Scoring Primer.
-For Negative Reason Codes see: CassieCard’s Score Factors thread.
-ccquest’s workbook to calculate metrics for you: Link to Workbook.

Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.

RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 785 of 1,053
CassieCard
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

eq_res_logo.png

 

EQ FICO Resilience Index

 

Leaderboard as of December 30, 2020

Breaking News

 

@Adkins now holds The Golden Chalice and The Golden Sword !!!


@Dmessina666 has been dethroned !!!

 

@LP007 and @USDOD are getting more resilient...

 

tacpoly still has The Bat award for scoring a 39 with an EQ 8 850!

That's the best overall rating we've seen to date!

General Information about this score

  • FICO issued a press release about this score and it triggered a flurry of articles in the press.
  • The Washington Post published an article about this 'new score'.
  • Plenty more articles on Google here.
  • Many article authors are wondering if/when consumers will be able to obtain their score. (lol)
  • The first score was submitted to this thread on March 29, 2020.
  • New Podcast Interview: A VP of Scores at FICO talks about the new FICO Resilience Index.

This Resilience Index score is included with a myFICO subscription. It will be shown on the dashboard.

 

And as always - lower rating (higher number) doesn't mean that person has a bad credit profile in any way.

This score is really sensitive to balance amounts and it doesn't matter if you have a 600 or 850.

 

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden-sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX

Adkins

80

12-07-2020

 

MEMBER NAME
* denotes former award winner
see bottom of post

SCORES

RED
FLAGS

HIGH
SCORE

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

RESILIENT [1-44]

GOLD KEY WINNER

gold-key.png

mrsgrits' DH

32

0

32

11-01-2020

LP007

34

0

34

12-21-2020

CreditBones

37

0

37

12-01-2020

juggernaut9*

37

0

37

11-03-2020

Lulah*

37

0

37

07-24-2020

USDOD

37

0

37

12-26-2020

THE BAT

bat.png

tacpoly [EQ 8 850]

39

0

39

10-04-2020

JWD1980*

40

0

40

07-26-2020

Throckmorton's Wife*

40

?

40

05-07-2020

LaHossBoss SO

44

0

44

10-26-2020

MODERATE [45-59]

FireMedic1

45

2

45

06-05-2020

PicoFico

45

2

45

04-30-2020

EW800

46

2

46

05-01-2020

Tonya-E

46

2

46

12-02-2020

LaHossBoss*

48

2

41

10-19-2020

Thomas_Thumb

48

2

48

04-07-2020

jasonbourne84

49

2

49

10-08-2020

Trudy

49

2

49

06-12-2020

sjt

51

2

47

08-17-2020

Chris865 [OP]

52

2

52

05-23-2020

angelwingz

53

2

53

04-09-2020

KLEXH25

53

2

53

07-26-2020

CassieCard

54

2

53

12-11-2020

Credit4Growth

54

2

54

07-30-2020

Face_Value

54

2

54

10-17-2020

Flyingifr

56

2

56

07-21-2020

kilroy8

56

?

56

06-11-2020

TMB_

56

2

56

06-01-2020

mrsgrits

57

2

57

11-06-2020

sarge12

59

2

59

08-24-2020

SENSITIVE [60-69]

joeyv1985

60

2

58

12-13-2020

coreysw12

61

2

60

11-18-2020

Birdman7

63

2

60

11-03-2020

CreditObsessedinFL

63

2

56

11-18-2020

NRB525

63

2

63

04-06-2020

Remedios

63

2

63

06-06-2020

Dogbert*

64

2

64

06-25-2020

OmarGB9

64

2

64

08-22-2020

Revelate

65

2

63

06-14-2020

RehabbingANDBlabbing

66

2

66

03-29-2020

Dumbee

68

2

56

09-11-2020

jayk1

69

?

69

09-05-2020

VERY SENSITIVE [70-99]

K-in-Boston*

70

3

70

11-04-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner*

72

3

72

11-08-2020

CreditCuriosity*

72

3

72

10-19-2020

Dmessina666*

72

3

72

12-30-2020

jasonbourne84's DH

72

3

72

10-11-2020

Kenro*

72

?

72

05-03-2020

GApeachy

74

3

73

12-17-2020

GOLDEN CHALICE WINNER AND
KEEPER OF THE GOLDEN SWORD

golden-chalice.png

golden-sword.png

Adkins

80

3

80

12-07-2020

 

* FORMER AWARD WINNERS *

MEMBER NAME

AWARD

TROPHY

FOR

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

10-01-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

10-01-2020

CreditCuriosity

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 75

09-23-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

04-03-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

04-03-2020

juggernaut9

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

11-03-2020

JWD1980

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

07-26-2020

K-in-Boston

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 73

09-04-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 72

05-03-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 72

05-03-2020

LaHossBoss

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest rating: 41

04-17-2020

Lulah

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

07-24-2020

Throckmorton's Wife

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

05-07-2020

 

All awards are from this game: Adventure (1980) (Atari 2600) Level 3 play through 

 

The Bat is awarded for best EQ 8 score with lowest Resilience Index score. The bat can fly away with any award - even a dragon!

 

Meet the creator of the Resilience Index.

I probably made an error somewhere in this table...

28 FICO Scores + FICO RESilience Index + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of Resilience: EQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard (59 People!)

Message 786 of 1,053
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

It was just a matter of time. With Xmas and 5 children, my Utl. went from 3% to 30%. Scores dropped across the board 25-30 points. Utilization will kill you with a dirty file. My score changed to 72 on the index, no time to screenshot right now. 

I haven't been here in a while, stopped harping over my scores. I've got time, 2/2023 to be exact....That'll be the day I'm off punishment. Is 7 years just a ridiculously long time for screwing up??? Absolutely. Happy New Year. 

Message 787 of 1,053
CassieCard
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Dmessina666 wrote:

It was just a matter of time. With Xmas and 5 children, my Utl. went from 3% to 30%. Scores dropped across the board 25-30 points. Utilization will kill you with a dirty file. My score changed to 72 on the index, no time to screenshot right now. 

I haven't been here in a while, stopped harping over my scores. I've got time, 2/2023 to be exact....That'll be the day I'm off punishment. Is 7 years just a ridiculously long time for screwing up??? Absolutely. Happy New Year. 


@Dmessina666: I'll always remember you for saving the realm from Darth @Brian_Earl_Spilner 's reign of terror. It's up to @Adkins now!

 

I'll update with the 72.

28 FICO Scores + FICO RESilience Index + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of Resilience: EQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard (59 People!)

Message 788 of 1,053
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@CassieCard wrote:

@Dmessina666 wrote:

It was just a matter of time. With Xmas and 5 children, my Utl. went from 3% to 30%. Scores dropped across the board 25-30 points. Utilization will kill you with a dirty file. My score changed to 72 on the index, no time to screenshot right now. 

I haven't been here in a while, stopped harping over my scores. I've got time, 2/2023 to be exact....That'll be the day I'm off punishment. Is 7 years just a ridiculously long time for screwing up??? Absolutely. Happy New Year. 


@Dmessina666: I'll always remember you for saving the realm from Darth @Brian_Earl_Spilner 's reign of terror. It's up to @Adkins now!

 

I'll update with the 72.


Do not underestimate the power of the stress indicator

 

vader-fist-e1505865114843.jpg

 

My power grows stronger every day

PhotoGrid_Plus_1609335672726.jpg

 




Message 789 of 1,053
CassieCard
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@CassieCard wrote:

@Dmessina666 wrote:

It was just a matter of time. With Xmas and 5 children, my Utl. went from 3% to 30%. Scores dropped across the board 25-30 points. Utilization will kill you with a dirty file. My score changed to 72 on the index, no time to screenshot right now. 

I haven't been here in a while, stopped harping over my scores. I've got time, 2/2023 to be exact....That'll be the day I'm off punishment. Is 7 years just a ridiculously long time for screwing up??? Absolutely. Happy New Year. 


@Dmessina666: I'll always remember you for saving the realm from Darth @Brian_Earl_Spilner 's reign of terror. It's up to @Adkins now!

 

I'll update with the 72.


Do not underestimate the power of the stress indicator

 

vader-fist-e1505865114843.jpg

 

My power grows stronger every day

PhotoGrid_Plus_1609335672726.jpg

 


@Brian_Earl_Spilner: I've known for quite some time now....

 

darth_lexus.png

28 FICO Scores + FICO RESilience Index + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of Resilience: EQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard (59 People!)

Message 790 of 1,053
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.